|Duration :||4 Weeks|
|Attendance :||Tuesday, 3 Hours per week|
|Recommended Level of English :||Minimum IELTS 5.0|
|Textbook Needed :||None|
This course is suitable for Academic and General Training test takers who want to...
You complete a Speaking Mock Test during this course.
Date to be announced. If you complete the form below, we will email when you can join.
Interested in attending the listening test preparation course
We show you how to prepare for what you are about to listen. Preparation is key to listening success
We show you what to do while you are listening to the tape. Listening for a reason is essential
No hidden fees
No Registration fee
Satisfied or Reimbursed Policy
1. Introduction to IELTS Listening Section 1.
2. Strategies to complete short-answer Questions.
3. Strategies to improve your Spelling Skills.
4. Strategies to complete Maps.
5. Focus on Spelling.
1. Further practice for short-answer Exercises.
2. Further practice for Spelling and Numbers.
3. Further practice for maps.
1. to IELTS Listening Section 2.
2. Strategies to complete Multiple Choice Questions.
3. Strategies to recognize distractors. 4. Note-taking.
5. Strategies to complete Table Completion Exercises.
1. Further practice for Table Completion Exercises.
2. Further practice for note-taking.
3. Further practice for Multiple Choice Questions.
1. Strategies to complete Notes/Forms/Summaries. 2. Strategies to complete Classifying Questions. 3.Use of Synonyms in IELTS Listening Test. 4. List of Academic Words that often appear in the IELTS Listening Test.
1. Further Practice for Note/Form/Summary Completion Exercises.
2. Further practice for Classifying Exercises.
3. Further practice for building a Bank of Synonyms.
1. Introduction to IELTS Listening Section 3 and 4. 2. Strategies to label a Diagram. 3. Strategies to follow a lecturer: Use of Linkers in Academic Speech. 4. Completion of The IELTS Listening Answer Sheet (What not to do).
Complete a Mock Listening Test in 40 minutes.