|Duration :||4 Weeks|
|Attendance :||Tuesday, 3.00—5.00 pm|
|Workload :||Homework (40-60 minutes) daily|
|Recommended Level of English :||Minimum IELTS 5.0|
|Textbook Needed :||None|
This course is suitable for Academic and General Training test takers who want to...
You complete a Speaking Mock Test during this course.
Date to be announced. If you complete the form below, we will email when you can join.
Interested in attending the speaking techniques course
We provide you with model answers for different Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 IELTS speaking questions
You practice the model answers for IELTS questions, and we give you personalized feedback
No hidden fees
No Registration fee
Satisfied or Reimbursed Policy
The IELTS Speaking interview is a one-on-one interview. It features three main parts. During Part 1, the examiner will ask you questions on three or four familiar topics, such as hobbies, free time, educations, and so on. Part 2 is the long turn interview. During this Part, the examiner will give you a topic and you have to speak for two minutes on that topic. During Part 3 the examiner will ask you more difficult questions which are thematically related to Part 2. To perform well in the IELTS Speaking Interview, you need to give the examiner what he/she is looking for. For example, you should give full answers (2-3 sentences long) when you answer Part 1 IELTS Interview questions. You should also include the reason why you do or you don’t do certain things when you answer Part 1 questions. During the IELTS long turn Interview, you should use a variety of advanced grammar structures and use idioms and academic words. When you attend our IELTS English course, we teach you how to do all these things. Our speaking strategies enable you to perform well during the IELTS speaking interview and achieve a high band score.
1. Overview of the format of the IELTS Speaking Part 1.
2. A model to answer IELTS Part 1 Questions.
3. Strategies to use advanced grammar structures in speaking.
4. Strategies to improve students’ self-confidence and coherence.
1. Further practice for IELTS Speaking Part 1 Questions.
2. Further practice to incorporate advanced grammar structures in your speaking.
3. Further practice to improve self-confidence.
1. A model to answer IELTS Part 2 Interview Questions.
2. Strategies to improve students’ ability to speak at length (up to 2 minutes) on a given topic.
3. Strategies to come up with ideas and organize ideas coherently.
4. What to do if you cannot draw on your own past experiences.
1. Further practice for IELTS Part 2 Interview Questions.
2. Further practice for brainstorming and organizing ideas logically.
1. A model to answer “from personal to general” questions (Part 3).
2. Strategies to improve rhythm, intonation, and stress.
3. Strategies to use advanced grammar structures in your speaking.
1. Further practice to improve your pronunciation .
2. Further practice to improve range and accuracy of grammar.
3. Further practice to answer “generalization” questions (Part 3).
1. A model to answer “past and future” questions (Part 3). 2. Strategies to extend your vocabulary. 3. A model to answer “positive and negative aspect” questions (Part 3).
1. Further practice to extend your vocabulary. 2. Further practice to answer “past and future” questions .
1. A 14-minute IELTS Speaking Interview (Mock Test).